With Online Banking, you can:
- Check account balances
- View eStatements
- View images of the front and back of cleared checks
- Review your account history to confirm deposits and checks cleared
- View all ATM, debit card, and Online Banking transactions
- Reconcile your accounts
- Pay Bills with Bill Pay for Personal Banking or Bill Pay for Business Banking
- Use Popmoney® to pay Anyone Securely and Quickly with an email or mobile number
- Link account information to popular money management software packages.
- Transfer funds between your Dean Bank accounts
- Supported WEB BROWSER / OPERATING SYSTEMS include:
Internet Explorer version 11 / Windows 7 and above
MS Edge – All versions / Windows 10
Firefox version 31 and above / Windows XP and above
Safari version 6 and above / Mas OS
Google Chrome version 42 and above / Windows Vista/7, Mac OSX
Supported MOBILE BROWSER / OPERATING SYSTEMS include:
Native Android Browser (LG G3) / Android v4.4.2+
Chrome v39+ / Android v4.4.2+
FireFox Mobile v8+ / Android
Safari / iOS v8+ (iPhone/iPad)
Safari / iOS v5.0.1
Safari / iOS v2.2
Add FREE Online Bill Payment
Pay virtually anyone without writing a check using either Bill Pay for Personal or Business Banking. You can schedule regularly occurring payments – like your mortgage, car loan or business loan – to be made every month automatically. Plus, you can view past bill payment activity, revise scheduled payments, and add or delete payees – all online.
Securely pay anyone (like the babysitter or lawn boy) with an email address or mobile phone number.
Reorder Checks Online
Reorder your checks online directly through Deluxe® if you are an existing customer and have placed a previous check order with Deluxe. Standard checks are always FREE with a Free Checking Account, but must be ordered by a Bank Representative. For free standard checks, please call your local branch. For all other check styles and accessories, you may place an order in any of our branches or order online here.
Your access and use of this system is validated and protected using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and all communication to and from this system is encrypted for your security. Click on the VeriSign logo above for verification and more information.