Protect ATM and Debit Cards
Safekeeping Your ATM/Debit Card and PIN
- Treat your ATM/Debit Card like cash. Keep it in a safe place. Don't leave it lying around.
- Keep your Personal Identification Number (PIN) a secret. Your ATM/Debit Card will only work with your PIN. Memorize your PIN. Never write your PIN on your card. Never let someone else enter your PIN for you.
- Do not reveal your PIN over the telephone, even if the caller claims to be with the bank or a law-enforcement official.
- Do not lend your card or give your PIN to others.
- To keep your account information confidential, always be sure to take your receipts and transaction records with you.
- Always be sure to record your transaction in your account register. Review and reconcile your monthly statement promptly to verify each ATM transaction. If there seems to be a discrepancy, please notify us at once.
If your card is lost, stolen, or if you think your PIN is being used by an unauthorized person(s), please call us immediately at 508-528-0088 during business hours or 800-528-2273 after normal business hours.
Protect your card with MasterCard® SecureCode™
Download the MobiMoney™ App for card on/off control, card alerts and have the ability to monitor your card activity anytime, anywhere.